Zaha Hadid’s 1000 Museum Park
The crowning of Downtown Miami’s skyline will most certainly arrive upon the completion of Zaha Hadid’s 1000 Museum Park.
Taking its name from Museum Park, the 30 acre waterfront property it overlooks (and home to Herzog & De Meuron designed Perez Art Museum), the 62 story 83 unit tower is being described as a ‘continuous piece of contemporary sculpture’.
One would just have to look at renderings or simply be familiar with the oeuvre of the Iraqui born-London schooled architect to understand the major architectural contribution this will be to our city.
The innovative ‘exoskeleton’ structure- approx 5,000 pieces of glass-fiber reinforced concrete shipped from a Dubai factory- will give the tower its unique curved physical appearance the architect is known for, and will have the practical benefit of limiting the need for interior columns, allowing for open & flow through spaces.
The neofuturistic building will feature high speed elevators and state of the art ‘smart’ homes- mid floor townhouses to higher half floor and full floor residences and 2 story duplex penthouse- that will range from 4,600 to over 16,000 square feet.
At the tower’s summit, a state of the art double height aquatic center, reminiscent of the London Aquatic Center the architect was commissioned to design for the 2012 Olympic Games, that will buttress Miami’s first private helipad on a residential tower.
The untimely death of ms Hadid earlier this year sent a shock throughout the world’s architectural community. The first woman to win a Pritzker Prize, she is considered a pioneer, ground breaker and all around innovator.
Miami now joins the ranks of other great cities left with a piece of tangible Art by this bona fide rock star.
One Thousand Museum
1000 Biscayne Boulevard Miami Florida
- Designed by famed Pritzker Prize winning architect Zaha Hadid
- Unique sculptural exoskeleton design, built and shipped in sections from Dubai
- Only 83 fully finished ‘museum quality’ residences, from 4600 SF to over 16,000 SF (Duplex town-homes, Half-floor residences, Full-floor penthouses, and one Duplex-penthouse)
- Priced from $5.5MM to $20MM (Penthouse $49MM)
- Over 70 unique floor plans
- 75-foot infinity pool at the crown of the skyscraper, inspired by the London Aquatics Center designed by Zaha for the 2012 Olympics
- The only residential skyscraper in Miami with a private helipad for residents
- Six Star amenities including indoor/outdoor state-of-the-art wellness center, gardens, sky lounge, bank quality vaults and ultra high-tech security
- Rated ‘Top 10 Billionaire Skyscraper Homes’ by Wealth-X Report
Contact Jennifer Feil for more information.